Thursday 13 June 2013

Wet to My GRUTTS.......

Moved on today, warm and fine start but after an hour the rain came with a couple of down pours then patchy showers. By 3.30pm the sky as blue again.


Got talking to this "Pom" this morn he's an experienced NB owner and gave me a couple of tips on travelling down Birmingham way... Later in the day at a lock on the Audlem flight Leonie went ahead to open the paddles he said to her, "I meet your husband so I feel that I know you and I'm wet through to my undies". So MY  Grutts are OK, we actually moored up for the worst of the rain.





Where  we've come from...





Where were heading, 11 locks here, 2 prior and 5 more a mile and a  half away. 18 for a bit of a warm up..
 


 


The Cheshire farm land, a lot of Dairy farms, reminds me of the Best of Matamata farms....
The farms and bush have Oak Trees "everywhere"......


"Dog Of The Day", you see a lot of dogs on the NB,s or towpaths, some are just Mutts......




"Piece Of  C-a-" Of The Day. It was registered though, a lot in better condition aren't........

Tomorrow on with the SPF 30+........


No comments:

Post a Comment